The Nest on Broadway is our newest "perch" - it's right next to Drover's Way (#639820) and in fact, you can rent both places if your party is bigger than two but you want your own space. We love that you can walk to all the restaurants, bars, and shops downtown but not have to hassle with downtown parking. Sit on the front porch and watch the world go by (including horse and buggy sometimes, which harkens back to when the farmers brought their animals to market this way). You may even see the goats walking by the fence across the street from the wide window that overlooks Broadway. We have the best of all worlds - an easy stroll to Trader Joes, Whole Foods, a coffee shop and brewery, all within a 3 minute walk), yet we have on site parking and the character of a 100 year old house off the beaten path from downtown (but still on a major thoroughfare).
Walk past the world famous Moog Music factory (they offer free tours too!) two blocks up as you explore downtown Asheville with all the amazing locally owned and sourced restaurants, stores, art galleries and music venues. Pass the locally popular High Five Coffee and the new Habitat Brewing there too!
Why "The Nest?
- Free parking on site (believe us, this is sweet)
- Walk to everything in downtown Asheville
- Comfie queen bed with West Elm linens
- New bathroom with tile shower and amenities
- Smart TV with cable
- Keurig coffee maker, mini frig and microwave
- Free high speed internet
- Private apartment
- Front porch to relax on
- Free high speed wireless internet
- On site resident
- Intown owners available to answer questions and help you choose activities if you like
- Flower garden to enjoy
- Legal Permit
- Our new "nest" already has great reviews, and you can also see hundreds of positive reviews on our other two vacation rentals - listings 92019 and 639820